Terms & Conditions
All that you need to know!
Terms & Conditions Dhani Cash Reward Program
Effective Date: Effective from 25 March, 2020
These Terms and Conditions are applicable for the Dhani Cash Reward Program offered as a promotional benefit to Customers of Indiabulls Consumer Finance Limited (ICFL) and/or the Eligible Users of its Dhani Platform for various services and/or Eligible Activities provided thereon.
- 1. “Customer(s)” or ‘Users” shall mean and include any person who has availed/not availed a loan facility from ICFL and/or accesses and uses the Dhani Platform for any services and/or Eligible Activity provided thereon.
- 2. “Dhani Cash” shall mean the payment product offered in the form of redeemable reward points to the Customer(s) wherein each Dhani Cash is equal to Rs 1/-.
- 3. “Dhani Cash Reward Program” or “Program” shall mean the payment product functionality operated and facilitated by a registered prepaid payment instruments operator, TranServ Private Limited (TranServ), through Dhani Platform wherein Customers accumulate Dhani Cash by using the Dhani Platform for various services and/or Eligible Activities provided thereon. ICFL reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award, redeem or cancel Dhani Cash, and TranServ only performs the role of operating and facilitating the Dhani Cash through Dhani Platform.
- 4. “Dhani Platform(s)” shall mean and include all the digital footprint, mobile applications and websites of ICFL or TranServ like www.indiabullsdhani.com and/or www.dhanipay.in operated under the brand name of ‘Dhani’ or ‘Dhani Pay’
- 5. “Indiabulls Consumer Finance Limited” or “ICFL” means the NBFC having registered office office at M-62 & 63, First Floor, Connaught Place, New Delhi-110001 and engaged in the business of providing online loan facilities, inter alia.
- 6. “Wallet” shall mean Dhani Pay digital wallet, available on the Dhani App.
By using the Dhani Platform and/or by agreeing to avail personal loan or any products offered by ICFL, you signify your acceptance of these Terms. If you do not agree to the Terms, please do not use the Dhani Platform. Your continued use of the Dhani Platform following the posting of changes to the Terms will be deemed your acceptance of those changes. You warrant that (i) you are at least 18 years of age;(ii) you possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation; (iii) you will use the Dhani Platform in accordance with the Terms; (iv) you will only use Dhani Platform to perform legitimate actions for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act; (v) you will inform such other persons about the terms and conditions that apply to the Eligible Activities and services you have performed on their behalf, including all rules and restrictions applicable thereto; (vi) all information supplied by you on Dhani Platform is true, accurate, current and complete. ICFL or TranServ retains the right at their sole and absolute discretion to deny access to anyone to Dhani Platform and the services offered, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of the Terms.
ICFL reserve the right, at any time, to modify, alter, or update these Terms & Conditions. ICFL or TranServ may notify Customer/User of such changes by email at the address they registered with or by a prominent notice on the Dhani Platform. Dhani Cash shall be awarded to Eligible Users as per the Terms mentioned herein or any such facilities offered by ICFL from time to time.
Eligible Users shall mean and include (Loan Users)
- i. An active User of ICFL’s personal loan products and may include Users who have received sanction for ICFL’s personal loan products or any such criteria as decided by ICFL from time to time.
- ii. User who does not have any EMI outstanding for more than 30 (thirty) days; and
- iii. User has an outstanding loan balance on the date of conducting any of the Eligible Activities on the Dhani Platform for awarding Dhani Cash.
- iv. User of the Dhani Mobile App latest version released on the Google Play Store or Apple App Store on or after the Effective Date.
Users of Dhani app, who have not subscribed to Dhani loan or Dhani credit line, may be awarded Dhani Cash, only at the sole discretion of ICFL, upon performing certain activities as described in Annexure 1 of this terms & conditions document. Such Dhani Cash will be converted into cashback in Customer’s Dhani pay Wallet upon one of the following conditions:
1. User avails a Dhani Personal Loan
2. User avails a Dhani Credit Line and does at least 1 successful transaction
Such Dhani Cash will have a 30 day time period from the date of first instance of earning Dhani Cash or any such time period as decided solely by ICFL and post which it will lapse. Eligible Users acknowledge and agree that Dhani Cash corresponds to loyalty Cash and ICFL does not have any obligation, in whatsoever manner, to exchange it for cash. All terms of Dhani Cash can be changed or modified by ICFL at its sole discretion without having to give any advance notice to Eligible Users or Customers.
User can receive a cashback of maximum of Rs. 150/- (Rupees One hundred fifty only) against Dhani Cash, subject to meeting the eligibility criteria mentioned above.
Eligible Activities for Earning Dhani Cash
- List of Eligible Activities and corresponding Dhani Cash are communicated to the Eligible Users from time to time on the Dhani Platform as per Annexure 1 in this terms & conditions document.
- Eligible User agrees and acknowledges that ICFL may modify / add / delete to the list of Eligible Activities and Dhani Cash awarded at its sole and absolute discretion at any time without giving any prior intimation / notice to its Users.
- Awarding of Dhani Cash is subject to the Eligible User completing the respective Eligible Activity successfully. In the event of payment failure, reversals or cancellations, corresponding Dhani Cash credited to the User will be cancelled.
- When an Eligible User’s loan account is closed on account of foreclosure or completion of loan term or for repayment default or any other purpose, such a User will still be eligible for awarding of Dhani Cash from the date of closure as a Non Loan User.
- ICFL reserves the right to pull back Dhani Cash from a User’s account (pre or post redemption) in case of suspicious or fraudulent activities as detected by ICFL and at its sole discretion from time to time without any notice/intimation.
- Awarding of Dhani Cash is subject to Terms mentioned herein and is not guaranteed in any manner whatsoever.
- Dhani Cash are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for Cash or any other items apart from the provisions of these governing Terms.
- Dhani Cash awarded to the Eligible User will be credited into Eligible User’s Dhani Pay Wallet balance.
Redemption of Dhani Cash (as on Effective Date) – Loan Customers
Dhani Cash credited to Eligible User’s Dhani Pay Wallet will be converted into Dhani Cash at the end of every Loan Billing Cycle. “Loan Billing Cycle” is the period between 2 (two) subsequent EMI payment due dates. In case of the first EMI due, the Loan Billing Cycle will start from the loan disbursement date till first EMI payment due date.
- In case of EMI Payment via Dhani App customer will be eligible to use Dhani Cash worth 10% of their EMI Amount or Rs. 500 whichever is lower for EMI payment.
- In case the Eligible User has made the EMI payment such that the money credited in ICFL account on or before the EMI payment due date (1st Presentation), Dhani Cash earned in the previous Loan Billing Cycle will be converted into Dhani Cash at 1:1 ratio and credited in the Eligible User’s Dhani Pay Wallet. Customer can receive a maximum of Rs. 150 (Rupees One Hundred Fifty only) cashback against dhani Cash, irrespective of the number of Dhani Cash accumulated.
- In case the Eligible User fails to make the EMI payment on due date but pay the EMI by the 25th th of the month, earned Dhani Cash will be trasferred to Dhani Wallet at the ratio of 1:1/2. The eligibility users can claim maximum of Rs 75 Dhani Cash, irrespective of the number of Dhani Cash accumulated.
- With effective from EMI due date of 2nd February 2020 onward, the above mentioned ratio of Cash to cash conversion at 1:1 ratio will apply
- In case the Eligible User fails to avail of disbursement of ICFL’s personal loan products within 7 days of receiving the loan sanction, Cash earned on or after date of loan sanction, if any, will lapse.
Redemption of Dhani Cash (as on Effective Date) – Non-Loan Customers
Dhani Cash credited to Eligible User’s Dhani Pay Wallet will be converted into Cash in General Wallet at the end of every month only two circumstances only:
- – Availing of Dhani Loan/Credit Line Product & subsequently paying its monthly EMIs on time
- – Partial usage of Dhani Cash as per prescribed limits for various payment features offered on the Dhani App (Refer Annexure 1, Table 2)
Customer can redeem Dhani Cash to general cash as per the prescribed limit as defined in the Annexure 1, Table 2 of this Terms & Conditions document, irrespective of the number of Dhani Cash accumulated.
Other Terms & Conditions
- Dhani Cash will be governed by terms and conditions of Dhani Pay Prepaid Account issued by TranServ Private Limited, which is an associate of ICFL. Eligible Users need to complete registration for Dhani Pay Prepaid Account and complete due KYC requirements to be able to avail of the benefit of Dhani Cash.
- Usage of Dhani Cash, credited as a result of redemption of Dhani Cash, will be governed by the terms and conditions of usage of Dhani Pay Prepaid Account and ICFL will not be responsible for any aspects related to operation of it.
- ICFL may use your personal, transactional and other Dhani Platform level information for the purpose of promotional activities without any additional consent from or compensation to you. You consent to receive transactional, commercial and marketing communications both related to ICFL specifically, and to our other products and services generally, from us electronically, except in those jurisdictions where your express consent is required to receive commercial or marketing communications electronically. Commercial and marketing communications may include notifications about relevant special offers or opportunities given by ICFL. In such event, ICFL will send you commercial or marketing communications electronically only if you have provided your express consent by proactively opting-in to receive such communications from ICFL regarding its products and services. This offer will be void in any State where conducting such offer is prohibited under applicable laws. Eligible User’s participation in conducting any Eligible Activities constitutes its understanding and agreement to the complete Terms associated with each offer provided herein.
- ICFL reserves the right to impose additional amount limits within the overall applicable limit.
- ICFL shall have no liability for delays or failure in performance caused by any event beyond ICFL’s control.
- ICFL reserves the right to award offers and related benefits as per internal policy decided by ICFL in its sole and absolute discretion, from time to time.
- Customer and/or User is solely responsible for any Govt. tax, Service tax, duty or other charge imposed by law in respect of the Program, participation in the Program and any Dhani Cash converted or acquired or any other transaction within the Program.
- By redeeming any Dhani Cash, the Customer and/or User releases ICFL, its affiliates, subsidiaries, parent or group companies from any and all liabilities to the Customer/User regarding the redemption or use of Dhani Cash, or their participation in the Program.
- All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for the Program or eligibility for accrual, redemption or transfer of Dhani Cash will be determined by ICFL at its sole discretion.
- ICFL failure to enforce a particular Term or Condition does not constitute a waiver of that Term or Condition by ICFL.
- This agreement is only for participation in Program and does not in any way waive, amend or override any of the Terms and Conditions of the existing Customer and/or User agreement with ICFL. All such other terms & conditions/ agreements of Customer/User continue to remain in full force. In case of conflict between these Dhani Cash Terms and Conditions and the other applicable terms & conditions, the former shall prevail over the latter.
- All disputes arising out of this Program shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts of Delhi.
- Nothing contained herein shall be construed as a binding obligation on ICFL or its associates/ subsidiaries to continue the Program after it is terminated/ discontinued or to substitute Program with any other similar or new program. ICFL expressly reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice to the Customer and/or User, to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or in part, or withdraw altogether the Program without specifying any reasoning.
The content and information on this Dhani Platform, as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to ICFL. You are licensed to use Dhani Platform solely for the purpose set out above. You are not permitted to copy Dhani Platform, in any manner or form. While you may make limited copies of transaction related documents for products or services purchased or exchanged through Dhani Platform, you agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through Dhani Platform. Additionally, you agree not to:
- make any speculative, false, or fraudulent claims about your membership to any rewards program or make any speculative, false, or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand;
- access, monitor or copy any content or information of Dhani Platform using any robot, spider,scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without express written permission of ICFL;
- violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on Dhani Platform or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to Dhani Platform;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in ICFL discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on ICFL infrastructure;
- deep-link to any portion of Dhani Platform for any purpose without express written permission of ICFL; or
- “frame”, “mirror” or otherwise incorporate any part of Dhani Platform into any other website without prior written authorization from ICFL.
Dhani Cash Earning Grid basis the Eligible Activities defined in Annexure 1 for Earning Dhani Cash
|Dhani Cash Earning Grid for ALL Loan & Non Loan Customers|
|1||Spin & Win||Up to Rs.100 Dhani Cash on every spin, unlimited spins||Up to 5 spins a day|
|2||Stock Market Game||Up to Rs.500 Dhani Cash in day||Unlimited changes/last record will be final|
|3||Dhani Quiz @ 9-10am, 11-12 Am,2-3pm, 4-5pm, & 6-7pm, 8-9pm||Up to Rs.1,500 Dhani Cash per game||Unlimited games in the quiz hours/last score will be final|
|4||Mobile Recharge/Bill Payments||Rs.10 Dhani Cash on every transaction||Max 25 Transactions in a month|
|5||Travel Booking – Hotel, Flights & Bus||Rs.10 Dhani Cash on every transaction||Max 25 Transactions in a month|
|6||Dhani Stock Account Open||Rs.1000 Dhani Cash on account open||Max 1 account per user|
|7||Dart Game||Up to Rs.15 Dhani Cash in every game||Max 3 earning games a day|
|8||Tambola @ 8pm-10pm||Up to Rs.10,000 Dhani Cash per game||Upto 2 Gaming sessions per day|
|9||Basket Ball Game||Up to Rs.15 Dhani Cash per game||Max 3 earning games a day|
|10||Pac Man Game||Up to Rs.15 Dhani Cash per game||Max 3 earning games a day|
|11||Pool Game||Up to Rs.15 Dhani Cash per game||Max 3 earning games a day|
|12||Paper Toss Game||Up to Rs.15 Dhani Cash per game||Max 3 earning games a day|
|13||Dhani Cares Instant Credit Line||Upto 10% or max Rs. 300 of Sanctioned amount||Max 1 earning per customer|
|1||New Sign Up||Rs. 10 in General Wallet & Rs. 20 Dhani Cash||Only once|
|2||Referral Program||Rs. 10 Dhani Cash + Rs. 20 in General Wallet to both Referee & Referrer||Only once per new user Referrers can earn for every new unique first time user|
Dhani Cash Conversion Grid
1. Loan/Credit Line Customers:
|Utility Bill Payments & Mobile Recharge||2% of Transaction Amount can be paid using Dhani Cash|
|Advance EMI Payment via Dhani App||Up to 10% of EMI Amount or Rs.500 whichever is lower can be paid using Dhani Cash irrespective of the amount of Dhani Cash accumulated.|
|EMI Payment on First Presentation||Upto 1X Dhani Cash and not more than Rs.150 gets converted to cash in General Wallet irrespective of the amount of Dhani Cash accumulated.|
|EMI Payment before 25 day of the month||Upto 0.5X Dhani Cash and not more than Rs.75 gets converted to cash in General Wallet irrespective of the amount of Dhani Cash accumulated.|
2. Non Loan Customers:
|Utility Bill Payments & Mobile Recharge||2% of Transaction Amount can be paid using Dhani Cash|
Dhani Cash Expiry Grid
1. Loan Customers: – Cut Off Date 2nd or 5th of Every Month
|Action||Conversion Limit||Cycle Duration|
|Part Expiry||Customers who pay EMI on 1st EMI Presentation cycle on or before 5th Day of the month||30 Days|
|Total Expiry||Customers who pay/don’t pay EMI until the 25th Day of the month||55 Days|
Example: for May EMI Cycle
|Customer A||Customer B||Customer C|
|Dhani Cash Earned from 6th April- 5th May||550||700||800|
|Scenarios||Paid EMI in 1st Presentation||Paid EMI in 3rd Presentation before 25th of the month||Didn’t Pay EMI until 5th Presentation|
|Dhani Cash Conversion Amt.||150||75||0|
2. Non Loan Customers:
|Action||Conversion Limit||Cycle Duration|
|No loan taken||Not availed any loan/credit line product||30 Days|