These days customers root for additional services apart from the traditional ones offered to them. They often compare various businesses on the loyalty programs offered to them. This results in sectors all over the world, attempting to amp-up their loyalty plans. Indiabulls Dhani is no such exception. Indiabulls Dhani has launched an exclusive, one-of-its-kind program for online payment called Dhani wallet. It is a digital payment instrument used for making online bill payments and earning Dhani points on the Dhani app.
Designed exclusively for the Indiabulls Dhani’s existing customers, Dhani points provide them with an opportunity to earn direct cash. This one of a kind loyalty program in the personal loan industry has several unique and distinctive features, resulting Indiabulls Dhani to stand out from its competitors. There are various ways in which you can earn Dhani points. These points can be used for multiple purposes like paying utility bills online or buying gifts online, etc. on the Dhani wallet or be simply transferred to your bank account.
You can earn Dhani points in 5 exciting ways. These are:
- Welcome bonus on signing up
- Refer and earn for each successful referral
- Recharge your phone on the personal loan app – Dhani app
- Avail an additional loan or a top-up loan from Indiabulls Dhani
- Purchase gift vouchers available on the Dhani wallet
- Make online bill payments on Dhani wallet
Unlike Dhani points, it is not exclusive to Dhani’s existing loan customers. Anyone and everyone can use the services provided on the Dhani wallet. Dhani wallet is a digital payment platform used for making various online transactions. You can use your Dhani points earned on the Dhani app to make transactions on the Dhani wallet. You can also add additional money from your bank account or credit card to the Dhani wallet. Following are the categories where you can make transactions on the Dhani wallet:
- Online bill payments – These include bill payments across categories like mobile postpaid, electricity, landline, water, gas, internet, broadband, data card, etc.
- Mobile recharge – Across various mobile carriers like Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, MTNL, Jio, BSNL, etc.
- Gift vouchers – Purchase vouchers for various e-commerce companies like Big Bazaar, Book My Show, Myntra, Shoppers Stop, etc.
- Buss booking – Online bus booking service across various categories like government, private, AC, Non-AC, sleeper, etc.
Dhani wallet tries to make your life easier by providing various services online. The payments made on this platform are secure and makes the entire process of doing online payments quite quick and easy. For each transaction made against Dhani wallet on the Dhani app, you earn additional Dhani points. These points can be further used for future transactions or simply be transferred in your bank account. If you are an existing or registered Indiabulls Dhani customer, you can directly start transacting on Dhani wallet available on the Dhani app.